It doesn’t take much to turn us on.
Info that may help
So, this is great, you’re ready to get the Xiber TV app up and running on your chosen device (Roku, iOS, Android, or web browser). If you have any questions or trouble with this process, or need to order or cancel, please contact our Xpert team by chatting with our Xperts using the chat button on this page or call us at 888.609.0681. Our Xpert team is available 24/7 to serve you.
By accessing our content you agree to the Terms & Conditions of Service (Residential, if you are an individual, or Business, if you are a business), which are linked at the bottom of this page.
There is a maximum total of 5 devices that can be registered to your account at any time (no limit on number of them streaming at once).
To remove a previously registered device, log into your account at watch.xiber.tv, click on the menu in the top right-hand corner, and click on “My Devices,” then select the device(s) you want to remove and click the “Remove Device(s)” button.
Device Registration on All Platforms:
After you sign up on your property’s portal or by chatting with one of our Xperts, you will be sent a username (also referred to as a “Customer #”) and a password (also referred to as a “Contract ID”) by email or text. You will use this information on your chosen streaming platform (list below) to register each of your 5 allowed devices.
- USERNAME/CUSTOMER# is: [Username we sent you (typically first letter of first name, plus last name; e.g., jdoe)]
- PASSWORD/Contract ID is: [Password we sent you (typically a long number)]
- DEVICE NAME is: [Enter any name that will help you remember device]
Roku Installation Instructions
Getting Started with Roku
- Get a ROKU device!
- Set-up a FREE ROKU account on the Web at my.roku.com.
Install private xibertv channel on the roku platform
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under “Manage Account” select “Add channel with a code”
- Enter “XiberTV” (without the quotes) and select “Add Channel”.
- Acknowledge (click “OK”) if a warning message appears like the following:
- WARNING! THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL. Roku requires all channels to abide by Roku’s terms and conditions, and to distribute only legal content. Roku does not test or review non-certified channels. By continuing, you acknowledge you are accessing a non-certified channel that may include content that is offensive or inappropriate for some audiences. Moreover, if Roku determines that this channel violates copyright, contains illegal content, or otherwise violates Roku’s terms and conditions, then ROKU MAY REMOVE THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED FROM ADDING ANY OTHER NON-CERTIFIED CHANNELS.
- The channel may not immediately appear in the list of channels on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™. Your Roku device checks every 24 to 36 hours for any new channels you have added from the website and automatically installs them.
- If you would like to download the channel immediately, login to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update > Check now.
- Once downloaded, new channels are added to the list of channels under “Home” on the main screen of your Roku device. Scroll down and you will see your new channel at the bottom the list.
- If you want to move it up, click the Options (*) button on your remote and select “Move Channel”
Enjoy Xiber TV!
How to use DVR/Recording on ROKU
- You cannot engage recording/DVR function from Full Screen viewing, you must back out to the home page first, then select the Channels List or Guide, then use the Options (*) button. See instructions above for the Channels List, Channel Guide, and Favorites Page.
Roku Device Compatibility:
Roku devices version 4 and above work well with Xiber TV, including current Roku Premier, Premier Plus, Ultra, and Stick+ devices (recommended; order here); Older Roku versions may work but some functionality may be degraded or missing and Xiber will not support them. You can also order a device when you sign up at your property’s customer service portal or from Roku directly at Roku.com (or BestBuy, Walmart, Target, etc.)
Using the ROKU remote with Xiber TV
- Scroll to the Xiber TV channel tile on your Roku’s Home screen and click the OK button on the remote.
- Use up or down arrows to select Full Screen (to watch the last channel watched), Channels List, Guide, Recordings, or Favorites; click the OK button to enter one of these options.
- The backwards arrow to the left of the Home button will take you back to the Xiber TV homepage from Full Screen, Channels List, Guide, Recordings, or Favorites screens.
- HOME button takes you back to your ROKU Home Page. Recommended that you always exit to the ROKU Home page when not watching Xiber TV. This keeps things up to date in the Xiber TV app for you.
- On the Xiber TV Home page, the Options (*) button will allow you to go back to previous selection or channel or add a Favorite to the current channel.
- When viewing a channel Full Screen, the Options (*) button will allow you to turn on or off Closed Captioning and other Accessibility options.
- Using the Pause/Play button, you can also pause and play current programming using the remote for about a minute.
- Using the up and down arrows will change the channel to the previous or next channel.
- On the Channels List, Channel Guide, or Favorites pages:
- The Options (*) button will allow you to tune the highlighted channel, go back to previous selection or channel, add a Favorite to the current channel, or Record (DVR) the program or Series (if available).
- Use up and down arrows to scroll through channels/guide. The left and right arrows will show you what’s coming on next or move back. Click OK button to tune selected channel Full Screen.
- On the Recordings Page, use the up and down and right and left arrows to scroll through your recordings. Click the OK button to play your selected recording.
- The Device Info page will be useful when speaking with one of Xperts in case there is an issue.